Attachmart.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy while using our website. By visiting Attachmart.com you agree to accept the practices described in this statement.
- Information we collect. Attachmart.com collects, through voluntary registration, basic information from visitors and customers, such as name, address, phone numbers, email address etc. We accept credit card information through the e-commerce section of our website; however, once the transaction is completed this data is deleted.
- Our use of information. The information we collect is used only for billing and communication purposes in the normal course of conducting business. We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with others.
- Security. Your security is extremely important to us and we want you to feel confident that your personal information is protected while using this website. Attachmart.com uses a variety of technical safeguards and firewalls to keep out unwanted intruders. To protect sensitive credit card information in the e-commerce section of our website, we use the latest version of Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. Once the transaction has been completed the credit card data is deleted. Your credit card information is not stored by Attachmart.com.
- Control of your password. You are responsible for maintaining control of your password and user ID to prevent unauthorized access to your account. If you believe that your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately.
- No Guarantees. Although Attachmart.com does its best to comply with all privacy regulations and statutes in effect, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet. For this reason we cannot guarantee the protection of all information that we receive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this statement.